Saturday 11 August 2012

Going strongish

OK so do we keep going or give-up...Christmas is upon us, time to relax and have fun....but oh-no it@s back to the charts, OV kits...blue smiley faces.....and of course trying.....

Jackpot.....this is it, we're both relaxed, don't give up hope.....six week scan and all is well, eight week scan...going strong, ten week scan...still going.....then......

12 weeks up and ready for the big scan and woosh, waters break in local supermarket....get the call that I suppose all expectant fathers dread...."My waters have broken and I'm off to hospital, sob, sob, can you meet me there....." 

Drop everything and do 15 miles in 30 minutes, not bad considering it's all across country.....praying that all is well, two phones on the go, calling friends, loved-ones, family, anyone who would listen.....Scream into the A&E forecourt...wish I still had my Ford Capri,a s it was Bodie & Doyle eat yer heart out time..... Left car and ran into A&E.....more soon...!

No comments:

Post a Comment